Translate

Thursday 28 March 2013

Star Gazing

You don't need super telescopes nor a clear night to do star gazing. There are stars in gemstones such as the star sapphires and star rubies. They are not only fantastic but also valuable, not to mention the thrill and satisfaction when you look at them. I have a few star sapphire rings. I  will tell you what I do with them. Of course, I wear them. However, it is more than just wearing them on my fingers. Whenever I stop at traffic lights, I will do my star gazing to kill the time while waiting for the light to turn green. It sure makes me happy and contended. You see, as you turn the ring, the star will follow your turning, as the sapphire needs light to produce this effect. If you are in a room where there many spot lights on the ceiling, you will see multiple stars appearing on this stone, the stars move as you move you hand and they all seem to be smiling at you. You may not know how much fun you can derive from this type of star gazing unless you experiece it yourself. The world is definitely wonderful to have such beauties in it. You just need to uncover the stones and it will be a pleasure for ever. Of course you need to own one to enjoy its beauty and also keep you company whenever you are bored (for instance waiting at traffic lights). Take a look at this video below and you will know why.


Isn't star sapphire lovely? Will upload my stars later for sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment